Saturday, 8 March 2014

Welcome

Welcome to those of you who have trundled across from Frugal In Norfolk onto this blog. You are all most welcome.

I have slightly altered the garden tab above to Flower Garden and updated some of the flowers on there. I think this new blog will be better suited to articles about the flower side of my gardens and leave the vegetable and fruit side over at Frugal in Norfolk. It feels as though it sits better, food and frugality - despite the fact that some flowers are edible!

1 comment:

  1. marvelous idea, much as we all need/want to be frugal, life would be a dull place without the flowers, and a good walk is not to be sneezed at.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.