Friday, 7 August 2015

Fulmodeston

One of our recent walks was a new one, around the village of Fulmodeston. It was about 4.5 miles long and took us around 1 hour and 20 minutes. Herewith some photographs. As we set off down past the church, this sign was attached to a tree. We assumed they meant inside the church:
This is how far I have to catch up DB and E. when I stop to take a photograph. It is probably why, over time, I take less of them!
We came across this huge building site near a farm, farm buildings perhaps?


I think we went to Sculthorpe Mill for lunch. They must have changed chef's we think as their normal good food was pretty average and DB even left half of his sandwich. We all said we won't be going back there for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.