Friday 20 September 2024

Well hello!

 Just a quick visit. I am really enjoying myself and learning lots of new skills which is just what I wanted. I have set up a YouTube channel called Silver Vixen Gaming. Here is my first video:

Planet Crafter

I am sure you will be too busy to pop over and check it out but it would be nice if you fancy a look!

A couple of friends simply allow my videos to play to the end, whilst they go off to do other things, which gets me a view. Having gmail accounts, they have also subscribed which helps no end.

Hope you are all keeping well? Snooze, keep your chin up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.