Sunday 22 September 2024

Will we lose more…

 Will we lose our bus passes next? Will those who currently enjoy a 25% discount on their council tax, lose it? These are two rumours circulating at the moment but who knows.

DB is unwell, probably Covid as he doesn’t normally retire to bed with a cold. Temp holding at 38C after paracetamol but over 39C without it.

Thanks to the 22 of you, who took the time to ‘view’ my video. Allowing it to run to the end whilst you are busy doing other things really helps. I should really have put the channel link itself up so here it is:

Silver Vixen Gaming

I post once a week and there will be 9 videos on there soon. I know, I know, so boring, for those not remotely interested!


2 comments:

  1. AGE UK have a petition for people to sign up about the government's refusal of fuel money for winter for pensioners. I have signed it and they emailed me to ask for other people to do it. that is up to you.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.