Monday 6 November 2023

Yorkshire Puds and 'fried' eggs ...

 Trialling again yorkshire puddings in the air fryer:

12 minutes including fat warming time of two minutes. Next time, I will warm it for 3 minutes so it really sizzles when the mixture is put into the tins. Also might add another minutes cooking as they slightly deflated once removed.

Another trial was to cook eggs in it:

Cooked slightly too long but only a few minutes for a total of 4 eggs. Tasted fine and used less oil than normal, plus the cooker didn't get covered in fat from spitting eggs!



4 comments:

  1. You do so much more with your air fryer than I do. I am slightly frightened of mine, just like I am of my Instant Pot.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not much to be frightened of really. I think of it as a cross between and oven and electric frying pan. Time is adjusted and occasionally temperature but that’s all. They are quite forgiving. I can understand re the instant pot. Took me ages to get to grips with mine but I love it now.

      Delete
  2. Yorkshire puddings look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.