Friday 15 December 2023

Air Fryer Sausage Rolls

These were cooked in my Cosori air fryer, which I use for baking as it has a top and bottom element:

180C for 10 minutes, 190C for 10 minutes. The two right front rolls are pigs in blankets in pastry aka sausagement, wrapped in streaky bacon, then pastry. They were yum!!

I also trialled making sausagement using minced pork shoulder, bacon, cheese and breadcrumbs, plus salt, pepper and sage. This mixture was then put into a bladed food processer and turned into a more paste like consistency, it worked very well. 

Tuesday morning, signifying bad weather, we woke up to a glorious sunrise:



4 comments:

  1. Those sausage rolls look wonderful. I am thinking of giving the air fryer a try and making some of these.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So easy to do, just flip half way if you only have one element.

      Delete
  2. Those look so good. I'll be making some sausage rolls as I normally do, and I might even eat one.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.