Monday 25 December 2023

Hope you are all having a grand time!

Herewith my presents from family and our walking buddies as well as each other:

12" and 6" paper pads, two boxes of Pritt sticks and a bottle of special glue for crafting. Two video games, a new glass tea pot for my herbal teas, two hand creams, one soap and a packet of tissues for out walking as I am always asking for one!

Oops! Just found under the tree, a jar of Blackberry jam from a friend and a little wooden house ornament for the tree from my niece.


 We ate our Christmas meal at 12:00. Only fresh items were the swede and brussels sprouts. Gammon was sliced from yesterday and steamed, roast potatoes and roasted carrots and parsnips were home made and air fried from frozen, cheese sauce to finish.

For tea, we shall just have a cup of tea and Christmas pudding with either custard or brandy sauce.

2 comments:

  1. I'm planning just a cup of tea and a slice of Christmas Cake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn’t manage our tea until nearly 8pm!

      Delete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.