Friday 8 December 2023

Prepping for Christmas with my air fryer

 Firstly, I had to buy 10 individual tartlet tins for my mince pies as regular tins don't fit the air fryer:

Mince pies duly made. The mincemeat was 1 year old but had had copious amounts of Brandy put into it and tasted like new:
Finally, the first batch of Duck fat roast potatoes. After par boiling, they were added to hot fat (just 1 tablespoon) and air fried for 20 minutes. Super crispy outside, soft and fluffy inside - yum! They nearly didn't make it to the freezer!
Roasted parsnips and carrots were also cooked but I forgot to take a picture.


4 comments:

  1. I don't like roast potatoes ( or any other version of potato!), but yours look really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hubby said he would enjoy just a plateful of roast potatoes and some good gravy for Christmas Day!

      Delete
  2. You are certainly well ahead for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to use your air fryer.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.