Monday 12 February 2024

Cardamon Seed Tea

 I came across this tea, reportedly to help clear mucus and phlegm and thought I would give it a go. If you wish to try it, do your own research!

It is quite flavourful and needs some honey, at least for me. I drank a cup a day over several days, just to get used to it. I used 5 cardamon pods, crushed and steeped for 5 minutes:

A slightly cloudy water. Here it is in a cup:

I had a good cough a few days later, and cleared my lungs so maybe it works? However, I just drink it as I like it.



1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I will need to check this out.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.